Competitors will wear an opaque, loose-fitting board shorts which are clean and decent. The colour and fabric of the shorts will be left to the competitor’s discretion. Shorts may have geometric patterns and motives, but no inscriptions and cambered ornamentation.
2. The shorts will cover the whole upper leg, down the upper point of the knee (patella). The use of padding anywhere in the trunks is prohibited.
3. No tight, Lycra style shorts are allowed.
4. Personal sponsors logos are not permitted on the shorts; however a manufacturer’s logo such is accepted.
5. Except for a wedding ring, competitors will not wear footwear, glasses, watches, earrings, wigs, jewellery, distracting ornamentation or artificial aids to the figure. Implants or fluid injections causing the change of the natural shape of any other parts or muscles of the body are strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification of the competitor.
6. The use of tans and bronzers that can be wiped off is not allowed. If the tan comes off by simply wiping, the athlete will not be allowed to enter the stage. Artificial body coloring and self-tanning products may be used provided that it is applied at least twenty-four hours prior to the Prejudging. Professional competition tanning methods (airbrush tanning, cabin spray tanning) may be used if applied by the professional companies and qualified personnel. Sparkles, glitter, shiny metallic pearls or gold coloring are prohibited whether applied as part of a tanning lotion or applied separately, regardless of who applied them on the competitor’s body.
7. The excessive application of oil on the body is strictly prohibited; however, body oils and moisturizers may be used in moderation.